9.01.2007

WHITE RABBIT!!


Some of you know exactly what that title is. For those of you who don't, let me explain. For the last couple of years or so, our family has been playing a game called White Rabbit. Here is how you play: You must be the first person to say "White Rabbit" on the 1st day of every month and then you are the winner. Now, keep in mind that you can win one minute and then lose the next if someone who wasn't in the first conversation says it to you. This can be quite tricky over the phone. For example, sometimes when I call my parents on the 1st my mom will answer and I'll quickly say White Rabbit. She will then turn to my dad, say White Rabbit and then my dad will try to hop on the phone say it to me. I know this is kind of crazy but it can be quite entertaining and yet completely aggrevating!

So, the only other thing to say is.....I win!!!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Thats so random :c) Sounds like a good tradition. How did it get started?