9.24.2007

Cold weather - Great shows

The weather has been getting a lot colder lately here in Colorado and when this happens I find myself watching more television. Since my roommates and I don't have any TV channels, we must resort to watching movies or past seasons of TV shows. This isn't the first winter season where I have tried to catch up on episodes of a particular show. In the past I have watched Lost and Grey's Anatomy but last year I got hooked on Prison Break. If you haven't seen it, it's kind of like Shawshank Redemption but in TV form - it's fascinating! Well, last night I picked up Disc 1 of Season 2 which contained four episodes. I was pretty sure this would last me a couple nights but I was shocked when it only lasted one evening. So today after work, I proceeded to find a Blockbuster near my house which had Disc 2 so that I could keep feeding my addiction - I know, I'm pathetic. But you have to cut me a break, I don't normally do this and I didn't have anything to do tonight anyway. So I just finished watching two more episodes and decided that would be enough for tonight. I can contain myself and save the other two episodes for tomorrow. So if you are looking for a distraction - I would suggest watching Prison Break. I hear the season premiere aired tonight also so maybe a few of you caught that. If so, I don't want to hear about it! :) And in case you were wondering what I will do with my extra time after I have finished season 2 of Prison Break, I plan on starting season 1 of Heroes - I heard it's really good and the only time I have seen part of an episode was on a plane with a loudly snoring man next to me.

In case you want to check out what this show - Prison Break - is all about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i might be obsessed with this show if I watched it.

you going to allisons tonight for pizza and smores?

you should come so i can see your pretty face :O)

allijack said...

AHHHHH! I'm now hooked!