11.17.2007

In the last 11 days....

I have spent 5 days and 4 nights in St Louis, 3 days and 2 nights in Las Vegas, 4 days and 3 nights (so far) in Atlanta. I lost $4 in a slot machine in an airport. I've been on 10 United Airline flights totaling 4,684 miles. I've stayed in the MGM Grand room 9-202, the Hilton at the Ballpark room 2303 and the Westin Peachtree Plaza room 4112. I've packed my suitcase three times and done 4 loads of laundry. BUT in the next week, I have 6 more flights totaling 2,617 miles, two more nights in the Westin Peachtree Plaza hotel room 4112, 4 days and 3 nights in Phoenix, AZ and probably 2 more loads of laundry. Sadly, for the entire month of Nov, I will have spent 12 days and 16 nights in own bed and 8 days in the office.

I'm tired physically and at some points mentally but once Wed comes I will be with family. I'm thankful for a break from this lifestyle and even more thankful for the people I will get to spend it with.

Thank you to all my friends for enduring this crazy month of my life with me and for the entertaining text messages that I get like "Which state are you in now?" Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some schedule girl! Hang in there. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family. Take some time to relax and unwind. I am thinking of you and miss you tons.

Anonymous said...

hey i left you that message... yup yup i did.

love and miss you friend