2.11.2009

Peace

My name means 'peace' and I had a friend once say that she really feels like the meaning of a persons name plays a role in who people become. I would say that in my life, peace has been a BIG part of who I have become. I often make major choices after feeling the peace of God. I have longed for the peace of God through troubled times. Peace -- there is nothing like it.

Lately, I have felt a different kind of peace. Usually peace in my life is more of an "okay" about a decision but right now I'm feeling a peace that is more like contentment. I'm at peace with where I am in life, who God has made me to be, and where He is leading me.

While I don't know all the details about where He's taking me, I am at peace with whatever He has for me as long as it is what He wants. He knows way more than me and I trust Him because He only has His best for me.

No comments: